IMM 0.00% 29.5¢ immutep limited

mcrae12 copy & paste, page-22

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Hi Macrae12

Let me first say I actually agree with what you have written in your previous post and your assessment of prr.
    Your postings are generally pretty well balanced.

The following two paragraphs from your post are a little familiar though???

"IMO, the long standing view that analyst recommendation changes within the blue chip sector play a central information role in share markets is quite simply untrue"

"Please note that share tips or "analyst" reports are mostly, if not always, wrong. Most follow news events only - they always follow past returns and do not accurately predict future returns. i.e Analyst recommendations are uninformative and tend to piggyback on news."

They are headed with IMO, but they are actually taken word for word from an article in today's (Saturday) West Australian Newspaper on page 58 written by Tim Treadgold who is known as the "Bystander". In the article those paragraphs are in reference to a study done by the University of Pittsburgh and Tulane University in New Orleans where the authors analyzed the results of professional share tips.

Not being a smart arse, but they are the opinions of Oya Altinkilic and Robert Hansen who conducted the study, lol...

I don't question you agree with them but not sure you should be passing it off as your own, word for word!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $732.3K 2.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113261 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 169614 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.