IMM 0.00% 37.0¢ immutep limited

mcrae12 copy & paste, page-25

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I know of an analyst that spent two days not so long ago with a large steal marker here in Aus going over production, inventories, forward orders etc etc to do an analysis for some of their clients. He was told that all was good and that cashflow was sufficient enough to not want to capital raise. Weeks after this the said company announced to market that it will conduct a capital raising.

Needless to say that the analyst was beside himself with anger after spending two days with management there. It all comes down to what management release to everyone and how they run the company. M12 that company we were talking about is ticking the boxes now, sure ABN put out analysis in 07, but there were many factors that stood in the way, would you agree? Yet it would seem that things are finally happening. When one ticks the long term investment box they must understand what it means, long term. Especially in this arena!! One can always sell out if the guidance isn't met, I did and re-entered at very low pricing when it was known they could survive to see the works through.

Of course they (ABN) receive fees, who wouldn't. Yet as you say at least they are giving companies the chance to compete on a world scale. I made a lot of money from some of the analysis of others when times were good, it's funny how they (reputable ones) get kicked now along with the cowboys who post tips online when times turn tough. Rinse and repeat, when the economy turns around people will rush back in wanting to know the latest.

If PRR were to continually meet milestones and tick the boxes, who cares if ABN were given a fee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $537.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.3¢ 36.5¢ $1.060M 2.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48648 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 13814 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.