IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

macrae you mention the fact about ian frazer being involved...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    macrae you mention the fact about ian frazer being involved means nothing to prr as he is involved in other bio minnows..

well why then on the 20/4/09 did you state that prr's dirty past had changed due to ian frazer leading the prr scientific team..macrae is this due to you holding prr stock at that time and ramping it that i may double..

i do believe prr's dirty past of eugene kopp is over and martin rogers and the new team and scientific team led by ian frazer has changed this little biotechs future around..you seemed to believe it and wanted others to when you were in the stock but now ian frazer position is insignificant to you.

i guess you dont believe prr's dirty past has changed and that eugene kopp is still a director right.hmm.

anyways here is your posy from the 20/4..

heres the link to your post:http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=877994&msgid=4874056

There is some correlation to Dendreon as an analogy, however, even though they have some similarities in approach, PRR has stated they have no relationship with themas per their recent speedie reply. I think a few need to be a little careful in long term targets and blue sky individual beliefs. I become a little concerned when I hold a stock when some of the posts on HC become a little saturated with wild predictions.

A break of 4c would be very handy in the interim and the 28th is of significance but PRR is a minnow with a very dirty past (of which I believe has changed; an example of which is Fraser leading their Scientific team). PRR could easily double from here IMO; but she will be volatile and remains highly speculative. An increase in volume is very necessary without a further update.

I hold quite a few too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $659.6K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 399004 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 4457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.