IMM 6.25% 30.0¢ immutep limited

mcrae12 & decan, page-2

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    imperatore they will not reply.they feed on a down day and the negativity created by the egm director options.i have queried macrae on numerous times about his posts like when he stated eugene kopp was still a director and will dump on this rise.well as we know kopp has not been a director for a while now.you can plead mistakes but macrae aint no new trader that cant look at a annual report or see who is and isnt a director.i see certain agendas here.when he was in prr it was smack grab the best and huge things were possible for prr.now we'll see you all in 12 months lalala..decan as well has not responded to my posts late last night on the kinetic,abn ambro and bioshares articles and recommendations to clients that clearly state prr are not to far behind dendreon and are in fact applying for phase11b/111 trials.he will reappear on the next down day with some more when he believes fear is driving prr.

these posters can try and will scare some holders which is the sad part as some will miss a big opportunity here with prr as they are in the right space at the right time.i implore holders to stick to your guns and the fundamentals of why you invested in prr..even though you may not agree with the option issue to directors realise they do deserve reward for where prr has come since eugene kopp and past directors left prr.there is alot more to come here from prr..cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $2.355M 7.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128197 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.