IMM 0.00% 33.5¢ immutep limited

yes imperatore i hope they do reply and if they have some source...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    yes imperatore i hope they do reply and if they have some source of information that suggests what they are saying has some reality..i dont want to hear that only a fool will believe prr are going into phase11b/11 trials and we'll see in 12 months times so i can tell you so..so what they are saying is kinetic,abn and bioshares are fools and all of us are fools for believing prr that they are progressing well and applying for phase11b/111 trials.they are also suggesting ian frazer would work with prr and put his name to a company that is misleading the whole investment community not only here but overseas where martin rogers is currently looking to secure partners for the phase11b/11 trials.

an opinion is an opinion but a scare tactic is a different kettle of fish that is intended to feed an agenda.

i hope they do provide some info that can give us a balanced view as to how they came up with their posts and if we are being mislead we can do something about it..i doubt i am being mislead by so many sources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3357 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.