KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Mcwilliams wines, page-31

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have had no success in contacting anyone from KKL over the last 2 years:

However, these are the current known facts:

- CertainID appears to have now been fully developed & to be commercially available
    - It appears to be the cornerstone of the technology being offered by the Singapore based company ZeroBiometrics
    - This technology is presented as having zero templates without saving any biometric data (this was always presented by KKL management as being the defining feature and point of difference of our CertainID technology)
    - ZeroBiometrics is the rebranded name of the company Infinity Optics
    - Infinity Optics were our confirmed partner in the final development of CertainID and formed part of the working group with the CSIRO development of Certain ID
    - The KKL website (in the section Products & Services/CerttainID) still has a link to the Infinity Optics website which now automatically pops up as ZeroBiometrics
    - KKL also confirmed to me in a rare email that they would continue working with Infinity/ZeroBiometrics after CertainID was fully developed (refer to my post on 6/1/21).

Frustratingly, I just don’t know what any of the above means to us SH or if anything at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.