BTR 6.25% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

md - charisma of a downramper, page-6

1. 4,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    I have to admit that I can fully understand your point of view. Probably the truth is somewhere in between. Overall Scott pointed out the strenghts of BTR. Just regarding the possible development of zinc price (and this is at the end of the day crucial for the successfull relaunch of Perkoa) he was cautious.

Nevertheless, we have seen last week what a - seen from a marketing view - interesting summary can activate. I would be happy to see more of such announcements in the future.

I do not believe that a potential JV partner would just follow the enthusiastic statement of a MD. They will due their due dilligence and beside other considerations the zinc price forecasts is crucial for the future of Perkoa. Therefore they will do surely their homework before they sign an agreement. I think that there are already some interesting JV partner around and it is just a question of months till the name of the JV partner will be released.

It would be great news if a JV partner in addition could also help in the develeopment of the gold tenements around Perkoa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $80.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $78.01K 4.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2720752 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5894841 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.