BEN 1.91% $11.79 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

md not cut out for the job, page-11

1. 7,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    Around the traps in Bendigo there is no talk of ultimate doom for BEN as per poster "David"

My spies say there is some unease and jostling for position between the staff of the two banks, but this is about individual job security and title rather than the overall performance of the bank.

I recall when CBA took over the old State Saving Bank of Victoria ( the demise of which was directly attributable to the Cain labor Gvt) there was a lot of staff unrest.

A lot of unhappy State bank managers and long standing staff were left without any authority at the time.
    All sorted out with the passage of time.

Slightly different circumstances on this occasion as this was a merger rather than a forced takeover.
    But a similar story, and it will take a while until the victors and the vanquished, in the various departments that overlap, settle down and the inevitable job relocations, retrenchment, and so on are sorted out.

But settle down it will, and the strength of combined bank will be greater than the total sum of the previous individual banks.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.79
Change
-0.230(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $6.696B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.87 $11.89 $11.68 $20.28M 1.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89 $11.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.81 4109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.