BEN 1.91% $11.79 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

md not cut out for the job, page-2

1. 7,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    David
    There is a GROSS inaccuracy in your story and I would be very careful in making such posts.

Bendigo Bank is NOT "a not for profit community bank"

It is a profitable bank whose resposibily like any other public company is to its shareholders.

It has a number of community banks under its umbrella as a divison of the bank who as a group do make profits.
    Some of the profits from the community banks are passed back to the community and the balance goes to the bank itself.
    As well as this, a great advantage to BEN is the source of cheap cash from the community banks depositors which BEN can utilise in its other operations.
    BEN also has branches like any other bank...fully owned by the bank

As far as the CEO of Adelaide Bank goes, and the fact that he has an Engineering qualification.... I don't quite see you point.
    The previous two and current CEOs of BHP, (a company you so glowingly mention elsewhere) had Science and Engineering qualifications.
    Their main job would be to look after financial matters,
    and the sort of training they would have received is one of discipline and logical thinking.

An ideal background for a business exec

Dont quite know you agenda ,,,,,,but you are treading on VERY thin ground with this and some of you other posts on BEN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.79
Change
-0.230(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $6.696B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.87 $11.89 $11.68 $20.28M 1.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89 $11.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.81 4109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.