STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

md of sti, talks to proactive investors, page-5

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    My first note, he sounds tired. Sounds like he's doing a lot of travel.

HDA Device - Doing a Demonstration today of a handheld prototype to Major pharma. Unit looks impressive, especially the Stirling Logo. They continue to sound very optimistic.

ImmunoXel - Expecting results from Nigerian Trial soon, and PB mentioned he was in the US to facilitate the ongoing validation requirements.

Supplements - Identified they have had some unexpected hurdles, but expecting to Seriousely capitalise on these products in the next few months.

R-Sulbutumol - Weight Loss, very positive but highlighted a major JV partner will be required to progress the costly trial process.

R-Sulbutumol Animal Growth - Final Results next 2 months, PB is planning to be in Johanisburg Mid October to review the results and persue initiatives towards commercialization.

Business is constantly reviewing capital requirements, depending on what happens may need additional funds but maynot. The jist I got was if sales kick in and JV comes on board for HDA may not require additional funds, but many factors MAY impact and require more funding.

Short Term Milestones

Pharma Plant - Operational End of September
    Pharma Plant - Producing product in October
    Telemedcare - Expects Major advance in next 6 months onging progress up to that point.
    Stirling Health - Expecting Solid Monthly sales by Year End
    HDA Major JV - next 3 to 4 months.

DYOR, not investment advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.