OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

md papendieck interviewed 26th feb, page-19

1. 2,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    HC looking at those links you provided and reading Mark's comments as to why "Sertao" makes me think this is a good move.

I wouldn't get to caught up in change of focus direction more so I think they see it as a win for all. Sertao I believe was outgoing more so as Troy were focused on "Andorinhas" and part of that process was moving plant over from Sertao.

I think you comments which are fair points are a little harsh with the above in mind but also gold was at $600 in 2006.

“These impressive historical drilling results add significant weight to our regional strategy at Sertão and Cascavel. The main driver for the Sertão acquisition was logistical and strategic impetus in accelerating the Cascavel development, however the strength of these results shows that Sertão could itself be a significant contributor to a regional production hub.
    “We believe there is an opportunity to establish a JORC compliant resource at Sertão in the short term which would strengthen the overall picture in terms of high-grade gold production opportunities in this region,”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.