AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

See now that graph is a better point.Can you link that graph...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    See now that graph is a better point.

Can you link that graph logically to anything that you expect to happen RE: Drill results and viability of andover, i.e do you expect that downward trend to continue purely because Tony R is the managing director and nothing thats in the ground could change anything?

Or do you have some generally accurate calculations on value of minerals in Andover currently along with some costs from similar operations in WA for a general gauge of costs we could see to that would solidify your argument that the SP will continue to fall because Andover isnt viable? Id love to see them if so.

Or conversely is it just line points down in the past and that overrides line points up and to the right now? You can have that stance if you'd like Id just like you to flesh it out a bit more or just admit its purely line direction bad?

Could I also get your opinion on the potential of the greenfield exploration drilling? Do you think they will hit anything or they will all be empty or somewhere inbetween? What do you think would happen to the share price if any of them were positive results and what if negative?

Also do you have any geological experience that could help us look at the other sites like skyline, VC18, VC41 that they are drilling now and identify reasons that the EM conductors they've found with similar characteristics to the current VC7 east and VC7west and VC23 that have all been successful nickel hits, wouldn't turn out to be nickel?

It would be interesting to see something from you other than "Line bad" if you've got the time. and there's plenty of reasons you could pick like "VC7 west last 5 holes hit nothing, so I assume VC07 west will be abysmal" as opposed to just "Line bad, Tony R bad".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.