GBE 0.00% 3.7¢ globe metals & mining limited

Of course you can discuss the content of the presentation. I'm...

1. 1,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209

Of course you can discuss the content of the presentation. I'm not sure if GBE currently wanted or even needs a newer and grander presentation.

Malawi participated with Minister Mbawala at the "Africa Down Under Conference" in Perth, 31.08.-02.09.2022, at which, certainly in addition to the Australian government, other well-informed global observers were also present.

https://times.mw/minister-woos-fdis-into-mining-industry/?amp=1

Therefore, the GBE-Investor Presentation can also be seen in the context of the conference and, as assumed here, maybe the presentation was created in preparation for subsequent actions.

Important and essential details and information are/were certainly conveyed by GBE only to relevant observers on audio track, where ever.

Of course, a lot is happening globally right now. But nothing happens coincidentally, just as Namibia as refinery location. Perhaps not surprising to some relevant observers, including Australia.

As said, a lot is happening globally and a lot is being made possible. In Namibia, Malawi and elsewhere in Africa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.