MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

In addition to last comments I would add that as a close...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    In addition to last comments I would add that as a close observer of the sector, I believe investors are starting to work out that "oil ain't oils" as the Castrol advertisment from long ago used to say (only over 50's will recall it probably)

the market has a number of listed stocks but most are not much more than PR machines and promoters with wonderful ASX "price sensitive" announcements but little else

I encourage everyone to actually call the names on the announcements and ask those people "how many people actually work in the company" and the like to work out which are real business and which are something else trying to gain Medical Cannabis market capitalisations and worry about business model later

It is critical you look at all listed and unlisted shares in the market capitalisation calculations - some of these companies have very high market caps after diluting for all shares and options etc

From my perspective it appears there are 3 names only with well business operations that are well established and with clear strategies that they stick to AC8; CAN and MDC

If you look at this with their balance sheets, share regsiters, ESPECIALLY their strategies and relationships with the prescribing doctors, genuine offshore prospects, deliverable products today etc etc I think it is reasonably easy to see how these 3 names will increasingly separate from the rest and become the focus for genuine investment in the sector and increasingly institutional investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.