MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

MDC share price, page-2

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I would recommend having a skim over the company website and announcements to get a good understanding, but if TL;DR here is my opinion on what you asked and some examples. As always DYOR though. long story short it looks like holders in MDC had more faith in the company than holders in say MMJ/ZLD etc.

1. good management structure with lots of experience. People probably see that and have confidence.

2. its a well rounded medical company as opposed to a pot stock and will have its fingers in several pies come late next year such as depression and cholesterol. this meant the shakedown wasnt as bad as others as not all investors are here for a potstock.

3. MDC already has revenue streams. Im not sure if the others do but this probably helped keep us a bit more steady

4. just for the comparison between us and other potstocks: One of the major products (nanabis) contains THC and as far as im aware there is no competing company on the ASX with a THC product. This is crucial as THC is used to treat things such chronic pain which is a ridiculously big market, meaning we will land right in a heated battle with opioids and most likely win as if you know of anybody who has had opioids the F*** you up pretty bad.

5. Sean halls talking globally and also down to the gp level not just selling to aussies:

“NanaBis™ would meet a need globally for better pain management, with research having shown cancer pain was an increasingly widespread condition and generally undertreated,” Sean Hall said. “With the recent US crackdown on opioid abuse, there is a significant need for better, efficacious treatment. 2 “NanaBidial™ is intended to be made available to GPs so it would give many Australians access to a drug which governments around the country have been keen to see introduced.

- most recent announcement.
    Last edited by adisco: 20/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.