MDR 2.04% 50.0¢ medadvisor limited

MDR - $150 p/m cash grab.

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    What are you carrying on about?? You've lost me.
  2. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Bladder
    $150/month? ......the pharmacy will make that and more if they market MedAdvisor effectively to their patients. The App virtually locks in patients to the pharmacy and improves their compliance. If this creates a few extra prescriptions dispensed each day in probably more than covers the cost. In addition it may generate additional sales. The added benefit to the pharmacy is an improvement in work flow and operating efficiency. Waiting times are improved for other walk in patients. All good for generating happy loyal customers.

The main issue is selling the concept to as many patients as you can and this is dependent on how well the pharmacy management and staff buy in to the concept.

Bladder if your prescription was exhausted or expired you should have got repeated warnings on your App to see your doctor for a new script. Soon it will help you make an appointment for you to get a new script.

As MedAdvisor gets more pharmacies on board and generates other revenue streams I would expect that the $150 cost will stay pretty much the same for a considerable time. An increase in the price would only come if it can demonstrate that additional new applications generate extra returns for the pharmacy. MedAdvisor had to charge this level of price up front. They would have done a lot of market research to determine what price point this product could sustain. Its a win/win situation if the pharmacy promotes it effectively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $275.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $244.9K 498.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 335248 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.