MDR 14.3% 40.0¢ medadvisor limited

The closest thing to it in Australia is doctus which is just...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    The closest thing to it in Australia is doctus which is just like a market place for meds. I personally did not look in to it much as from my gathering they are under a bit of pressure using generic drugs from abroad which poses concern in Australia. Also the fact that it is very easy for fraudulent behaviour through the website. To me the business model is very poor I personally wouldn't purchase meds through a online store also there is obviously a waiting period. I should state there is no system that keeps track of your medication or relations with a gp.

Other than that there are a few similar things going on in the US but nothing as popular or customer based as this. The whole connecting the gp to the pharmacy while keeping the client involved with stats, updates,tracking instant e scripts all in on is one of a kind as far as I have searched. I guess this is why they believe skipping the Asian markets and targeting US and Germany is a first in first served thing and they don't want to be second.

My research and opinion

Cheers
    Last edited by dylanh91: 15/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.050(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $220.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 41.0¢ 35.0¢ $352.8K 900.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4410 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 152436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.