MDR 1.11% 44.5¢ medadvisor limited

Unless things change drastically over the next few months; it is...

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Unless things change drastically over the next few months; it is my intent to mobilise as many shareholders as possible to vote against the company's remuneration report at this year's AGM. The MDR stock has been plunging over the last 2 years (in sharp contrast to the ASX / ASX200 indices over that same period of time). In my view we need to put ourselves in a position where we can spill the board if necessary (and maybe people are prepared to go early with a 249D). The CEO & board seem to continue to hold the view that you can ignore the market and to just focus on the business. This is a fallacy as this company continues to raise capital at ever decreasing price levels, with ever increasing levels of dilution and value destruction. It is part of the CEO's job description to keep market and market players informed - talk to brokers, tell them the story, meet your targets and get market participants comfortable with you and where the company is heading so they feel comfortable having their clients buy your stock. If you don't do that you are either not confident you can tell a clear and compelling story about the company and where it is heading (which would obviously be a great worry) or you are simply negligent in not doing so by "just focussing on the business". Shareholders have been long suffering in this company. If the company has the potential some of us think it has, tell the market about it and get some excitement building about what the company does. If you cannot comfortably tell such a story or you "don't think it is your job", stand aside and let others run the ship. It is time for a change imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $245.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.5¢ 44.0¢ $224.5K 494.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4489 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 4946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.