ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

MDS Conference Poster, page-9

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    There is an answer which you have pushed to the back of your sense of integrity. I have repeated this a zillion times for you and other readers with exceedingly poor memories.

Here it is again: I am not a basher. As a long-time member of the health care field and long-time investor in health care stocks and other fields, I tell it like it is. Experience and learning from mistakes does count. I know that you and a few others will not absorb a whit of rebuttal of fantastical hopeful statements which don't pan out.

But it is difficult to understand how you can settle for a company that accepts going year after year with only one product (PBT2) that does not prove its usefulness and get on the market as it supposedly was designed to do. How many years can you sit back and watch and wait for only one (now old) investigative drug to be available for human patients and then finally prove perhaps 20 years later that it really is or is not what it was cracked up to be? If there weren't anyone here who didn't fall in line with company mantra of WAIT would there be anyone who would dare to call attention to this barren setup? It's doubtful.

In the spirit of the habit of you and a few others assigning false labels I consider anyone, meaning you cheerleaders who spend all day and night here pushing others to have the same misplaced judgment that you have, are little more than cons who follow blindly ineffective and nonproductive leaders. Tit for tat. I would not be so blunt but you asked for it - again. You must know that I ignore many more offensive labels from your group than I answer. If you feel you are doing no wrong and don't care about what you and your families have lost, just think about what others have lost and that your opinions, which might sound genuine to the unknowing, might have had some part in that loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.786K 516.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 33026800 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126756613 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.