MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

mdv parallels prr a watch worthy stock.

1. 1,136 Posts.
    MDV . Read their recent announcements. Check their charts... IMO it has the hallmarks of shadowing PRR post its first cancer IP announcement...

A quick rundown on MDV. Medical goods. Recently acquired the IP on antimicrobial sanitary products to be used in the prevention of the spread of swine flu. It is in the early stages of production and distribution... Global distribution and orders look to be very lucrative into the future... There is already discussion of production expansions...
    ...... Also it manufactures and sells a sharps disposal module which is also being distributed globally....

Over the past years the company has spent much of its money on the R&D of its sharps disposal units and the antimicrobial IP acquisition.
    The GFC event coincided with this company's primary milestones , which were getting their products developed, into production and moved into the market place through a strong global distribution network.....

I followed Prima research PRR some months ago and IMO some of the parallels to MDV are uncanny. As MDV gets more exposure to the Share Market it wouldn't surprise me at all to see its SP follow a similar Pattern to PRR...... I expect a short term movement in the right direction with perhaps a little action from traders but I'm only a small holder in MDV and I'm in no hurry to sell as its secondary milestones IMO are well worth the wait and I doubt that there will another opportunity to get into the company at this level.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.