FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

me hands are tied, page-3

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    hi Plugged,

Thanks for feedback.

Re: Bloomberg article. Agree that Petrosen sounded upbeat about FAR's Senegalese propects. However, their comment: "First Australian is waiting for approval from Senegalese President Abdoulaye Wade before drilling the wells, according to an e-mailed document from the company." - to me this reads exactly the same as Evans has consistently claimed - we have legal right to tenement but STILL await official decree.

Whilst I accept that Senegal has more on offer that just FAR's leases, the same article states that Senegalese government has been in discussion "with more than 10 oil companies this year". Clearly, Wade (Sr + Jr) want to progress oil exploration and production. So why delay wrt to FAR decree???

Will it be Ophir? Ophir took big hit post Kora but it has fully recovered to better than IPO (> 25%)??? Why? Agrre that immediately post Kora I thought Ophir would have walked. However, I know that Kora and FAR's acreage are geologically distinct.

AIM listing for FAR. This is only sensible way for ME to raise cash - would market respond favourably to another CR now? If FAR secures farm-in for Senegal + decree + successfull spillover from Gambia (about 80 mil bo at no cost to FAR) => AIM listing would fly. Not to mention GB.

Anyway, one small step.......

MS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.