FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

me hands are tied, page-31

1. 726 Posts.
    Hi All
    I have been saying for some time now about how low the share price is and how micheal should be thinking that some might try a take over of his company if he is unable to move the share price north.
    Lets look at it in piont form and ask yourselfs if it does not aleast place a little blood in the water for bigger companys to have a look at

1)The duster drilled. we had at kora 1 well is plugged and also if you are to belive some on hot copper that was the well that needed to happen to make the senegal agreement possible in the next few weeks.

2)We are still holding good leases in west africa and looking to expand so says micheal.

3)we have got a few buck in the account,i think about 25-29 million dollers so we are not broke or anythink.

4)It must be said that this current share price has not been seen in a long time,so just if there is a little bit of a leek from the office that there trying to ward off a takeover attempt you are going to see the shares go back to the 6-7 cents range with in days.

5)If you are to belive some of the business channels in australia. it is being kicked around that china is looking to buy a few companys with all the lose cash flotting around the govament coffers in staead of the same old buying up of USA debt. If this is true the FAR board may want to take Mandarin lessons.keep in mind that china has a thing for Africa as well and there pouring in to anythink and everthink to do with Africa OIL,GAS,METALS,TIMBER,AND CHEAP WORK FORCE.

Well i am keen for your feed back even if it is neg feed back lets hear it.

chef747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.