FAR 1.00% 50.5¢ far limited

me hands are tied, page-5

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Plugged, "if Ophir opt out then again IMO I think the Presidential Decree will come anyway."
    I fully agree with this statement. In my contact with FAR, they have always been very confident that by having the PSC the decree will naturally follow at some stage. FAR's last document meeting with Senegal officals was back in April, if there was a hint of panic over the decree then I would think that there would have been many further meetings since then.
    Ophir or not the decree is coming (before the end of 2011) and you would think that ME could put together JVP group like for KORA-1. With all this lead up time the first well location should be pretty well defined.

We all thought that 2011 was the year of FAR but with resent events and statements it looks like its going to be 2012 (AP's Gambia well; Buried Hill-Senegal; Sinapa &/or Sardinha-GB).

I am sure we will all laugh one day about when FAR was $0.032 and some of us here were warming up the tar and gathering the feathers for ME.
    Not wishing my life away, but bring on 2012.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.