KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

me thinking, page-6

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi guys

for the first time in a long time, i'm feeling some positivity about this name

The tin price is doing the right thing and provides some basis to underwrite a funding program...

I sense there might be some sustainability in the price, if there's any credibility in the supply side story (which I've doubted in the past because of how much of the stuff is traded in black/grey markets)

Under the 'small start' option the company said they could produce at $12,500 per tonne...

The key supporters are sticking with it...

It's all up to management to bring it together. Personally, I'd like to see them put up something modest and achievable, which they can execute with certainty and win themselves back some credibility with us poor shareholders and markets...

The communication yesterday responding to the speeding ticket surprised me with its candour - perhaps a new professionalism at the place...

Fingers crossed, if about 18 things click together the right way, I might see my entry price again...but I'm not holding my breath!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.