BGL 4.49% $1.28 bellevue gold limited

me updates valuation to 25.5 cents a share, page-7

1. 3,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    M2 is an amazing story. They were a great buy at 80 cents
    and have kept powering on to $1.90 or so where they are today. I traded them from $1.40 to $1.60 before I jumped in on BGL. Wow...low teens entry to MTU is mindblowing ! I have a great feeling about BGL. Why ? One - simple, understandable business model. Two - explosive demand for the product they are offering. Three - assurance of exceptional product delivery proven by thier 1% churn rate. I agree Motorace
    that they will attract attention once they reach a certain size and the suitors could come from all areas. I think the telco market in large regarded the fixed wireless WIMAX as a risky technology that would fade away. However from what I have researched, serious players such as Simon Hackett from Internode ( a genuis ) have backed Wimax with Airspan technology and it's a standard now. Airspan deploy in 156 countries worldwide. As the major telcos realise Wimax fixed wireless is not going away...they will predictably will embrace it. The potential buyers of BGL are company's who are losing market share to BGL - would anyone care to speculate on that ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.060(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.631B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.33 $1.28 $11.81M 9.186M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 176916 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 99259 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.