FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

me, page-28

1. 726 Posts.
    Hi Petwan

First of all sorry about my last post i get a touch of the crazys some times. (stress) not enough healing if you know what i mean.

I think there is not a think to make this stock drop so low apart from the people who can't live within there means and stop spending more than what is made in there pay packets.It not a hard thing to do. balance a budget
    1)if you don't have a job
    How can a bank give some one money for a house?

2)if you have not made a credit card payment in the last month.
    why should the bank let you have more from it the next month?
    3)Why are we evan giving a ear to the people who gave AAA+ Ratings to banks which said its cool to have people who can't make home repayments on time. and now say one of the most powerfull empires in the world can't pay there bills.
    I think S&P should be held to some form of account for what is said,I under stand that in the first amenment thats how the standed and poors people get away with it do there free speech thing ...but i think there is a time to REPRINT that document and fix up a few mistakes made by your forfarther as somethink tells me when it was drawn up the s&p company and moody's ,etc were not asked to give there stamp of approvell.
    It is not hard to say it was wrong just ask juilla gilllard (aussie PM) she is wrong all the time.

sorry running on again Petwan i think you are going to see this stock taking out the 6-7cent marker soon . so we drilled a duster this time how many company do that the way i understand it is senagal agreement reached ,i think there is some farm work to be done or some think like that.
    if it go's lower i am going to break a rule a buy on margin in a large way soon and just sit back a watch.
    have a great day trading wall street on weds.fingers crossed.
    chef747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.