FDL flinders diamonds limited

ss04 i have decided to stick to these 3 all the way...ive been...

1. 4,398 Posts.
    ss04 i have decided to stick to these 3 all the way...ive been gambling for b*nking years now and even though i still a younger dude here...im happy to sit back and let these stocks do the work.....if two go bust and one triples well money back...haha....but u know thats not the intention.

trading is mugs for me.

last fiscal year bought obj 2.8cents ave sold 8.4 cents...this coy will go ballistic on a pharma deal but when...i cant be bothered keeping up.

bought toxo 1.3 cents sold it 1.5cents....in a blink of an eye it went to 8cents. i was shattered, taught me a lesson...this is why im sticking with aexo after buying at 1cent..

bought gpnoa .005 sold .003....only small loss..but geez silly thing....at least fdl have got updates on a regular basis and i got evidence as to why ive chosen it..

other stocks i traded for wins was pnn from about 48 to 63cents or there bouts...cant remember anymore...only loss i taken was gpnoa.not bad..but rather go long on these 3...emotions and adrenalin a killa at times...rather save it for strippers or gettin drunk at pub.clubs or playing footy or guitar ..u get the picture anything but money...haha

anyway enuf of me.

keep the faith!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.