meal replacement diet- , page-2

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey Watso, I don't think it's a meal replacement diet but more of a hunger suppressant by displacing volume in the stomach. It was something I considered 2 years back, but then I realised that I could save all that money and just ignore my hunger pains instead - worked a treat. Turned out the less I ate the less I wanted to eat.

I think that biggest test Watso, is to go past 2 o'clock in the afternoon without eating anything substantial for the rest of the day - very tough test, buy quite enlightening how the hunger just fades away once the scary bit subsides. Once in that low-hunger zone, your appetite is easily satiated with only the smallest of food portions.

How often have we eaten a pizza and felt quite full after eating less than half, only to continue to consume the whole slab! That's the difference from being obese to normal weight in my book - holding back and stopping by being honest to yourself and not pigging out just because it's addictive and hitting the-spot.

The main thing is that you're aware of what you eat Watso, which is where you are at; that's half the battle. The rest is up to you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.