TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

AIM back to 23p on some nice volume (half of the days volume so...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    AIM back to 23p on some nice volume (half of the days volume so far in 30 mins) so looking good over that way. Lets hope it can hold.

I see so much potential in TPT that the rewards are astronomical. The only down side is if a farm out can't be signed in the next few months, it'll put the SP back on the back burner. I doubt Eve will let that happen, she should have plenty of contacts and not to mention all those years of experience with successful oil co's is a huge plus. Getting the most for what lies below the ocean floor shouldn't be an issue for someone of her calibre.

In saying that, I am forgetting to mention the rest of the team who are also experienced and have a lot to offer. When you have a good team of people AND highly sought after land (Morocco mostly here) you are on a good track to better things to come. Whether or not that track is straight or not is another thing, but in the end you'll usually reap the rewards.

Looking at the recent volume increase over the past month would suggest others are seeing the same future and are loading up before the rocket takes off. TPT aren't even getting much, if any (correct me if I am wrong here) real coverage in the news/broker reports either, yet the volume is up. Now that could be due to neighbours, but people don't just invest on that alone, most do their research just like I did!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.