RHK 0.00% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

meaningful name, page-36

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Any market stock could kill the people financially. FMS will do the same to someone without matter what FMS would be. You could put the shits on the head of FMS but you have to take the consequences if you abuse any stocks in the market.

I am quite happy what FMS has done. It is still great to me since I believe the tsunami would pass by and FMS would confirm its conceptual IO. The tsunami could destroy the market confidence about the IO but could not destroy the demand for the IO.

FMS is lucky since it has to drill to confirm its IO first in this bloody tsunami. The greater the IO and the more money burnt by the weak minds, the better will FMS's future be.

Human is very emotional, the market crowd is a giant without the mind and resolution but follows some images. If the tsunami could not destroy the global economy and the BRIC industrialization, the IO booming image would attract more and more members of the crowd.

The booming is a self-enforcing process. The setback is the factor to make the people to enforce the feeling that booming would last forever. It is rare that the first big setback could kill a historical booming driven by some great historical events.

Too many cry in the tsunami and it has told us what is wrong. When you cry, do you consciously think about the environment and the possible scenarios of the tsunami? I guess not. Do you see any brave and conscious man cry in the ruin of the natural tsunami?

I hate the crying even I understand your personal feeling. Do what you think is good to you about FMS and don't cry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5882 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.