MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

meant to be a happy occassion!

1. 1,092 Posts.
    What is going on? Meo has a good day and world war 2 has broken out on this forum! Don't get it! Everyone should be in good spirits. Lol....

I noticed a couple said that this is the "pre spud rally"? I didn't think so. Spudding is still a month away? I make this out to be either profit taking on the d/traders that have got on the scence, OR possibly the anticipation of the reports that are due out any day now, OR a usual pump and dump for the hell of it as we've seen many times before.

I wouldn't think for one minute it is the rally so early in the game as spudding still has a while to go. Does anyone else have the same opinion or is this really where you get out and run?? I would expect it will retrace a bit from here before it takes of again, and so forth up until that drill bit does it's job!

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I couldn't even contemplate to get out at this point. Obviously we could all lose if the markets do anything stupid (and in saying that, doesn't matter what stock your holding at the time it would have the same effect) , but other than that I don't see any draw back in holding. Maybie there are a few nerves kicking in, who knows. I've been holding this for the past year and watched it go to .24c and hey, in my opinion, we have JUST got back to where it was trading comfortably at in the first place, in the .50c range where it should've been all along! So I would take it that anything to get excited about would be 60 - 70c and beyond. Maybie some feel that .25c - .35c were normal buying days. For a while it would've been due to where the markets were at the time. We are in a different boat at the moment and it's catching up to where it was before it all crumbled.

Goodluck to anyone that had the nerves to sit through this for the last 12 months as they really do deserve it, we'll call it "compensation"! lol.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.