PLS 13.1% $2.67 pilbara minerals limited

That was before you were bagging it man, lol. Else why did you...

1. 2,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    That was before you were bagging it man, lol. Else why did you not buy back in as you said you were going to at 88? Seriously dude, you make me laugh.

How's that 88c retrace going now? Or are you just bagging it because you don't understand the commodity? I noticed on Your Money, Your Call, so-called 'experts' who don't know how to look at a mining stock pass lithium off as a bubble, and dismiss it because, and I quote "some kid in a garage somewhere will invent something better and lithium will be worthless". (He said that twice on two different shows).

Is this the sort of position you are coming from? "I know nothing about lithium so I will pot it all day. It surely has to retrace.....eventually......"?

Do you believe that PLS has an intrinsic value of $0.00 because it hasn't produced a single ounce of lithium? Rather than just arguing with people who neither respect nor share your opinion, do you actually have anything tangible to back up your downside fears for PLS, or are you just attention-seeking?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.310(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.77 $2.53 $172.5M 64.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 295865 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.67 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.