ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

again more twaddle you produce a wild idea such as a $6 billion...

1. GBB
    2,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    again more twaddle you produce a wild idea such as a $6 billion loss with out any proof now it is a fact. You say a granted license is worth less than an ungranted one you then go further and infer the granted license is conditional, again a load of bull the real situation maybe different but again you refuse to go and find out.
    Most amazing in your propaganda frenzy you don't want to admit the orebody you have is perhaps only the 5 th biggest in greenland and one of two that will not start because of uranium. With three including tanbreez not having that problem.
    It seams every time you caught out or a problem with etm comes up, you go to spreading lies about the next door neighbour .
    There is no uranium in that license as eudialyte can not carry it on good geological grounds ,but unlike the rest of the world who are prepared to accept the 10000+ assays saying that ,you disagree on no assays.
    No where do i see you upset at the fact that in 17 years etm has gone nowhere and in fact in my opinion gone backwards with a silly case, environmental needs ,a doubtful extraction that appears to leave more behind than it gets and now surely you must be worried about the jorc report if the tons and grade are there.
    It really is time for you to focus on the problems within etm and not try to pass the blame to someone who has been able to get a license

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $7.917K 359.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 444668 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 71176 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.