DES 0.00% 8.6¢ desoto resources limited

meanwhile back at the ranch

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Heres an article that supports my belief that DES doesnt need to compete with the big boys

Enthusiasts find big is not always best with social networks-

NEW YORK (AP) - Forget Facebook, MySpace or any other online hangout that boasts tens or hundreds of millions of people.

For Teresa Munoz, Athlinks (population: 34,000) is the place to be. She uses the community devoted to competitive running, swimming and biking events to find training partners and get advice, including information about her first Ironman triathlon.

Munoz, 45, of Hacienda Heights, Calif., said she tried finding like-minded people on MySpace, but found only those 'looking for people to date, not really there for the sport. I didn't get as much out of that.'
    MySpace, Facebook and, to a smaller degree, Bebo may be getting most of the attention, but social-networking sites geared toward hobbies, sports and other specific interests -- alongside those targeting certain age groups, ethnicities or diseases -- are finding growing success as supplements to the larger online hangouts or even as replacements. Full Story here
    http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/newstex/AFX-0013-24548460.htm

Oscar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.466M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10202 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.