DES 0.00% 11.5¢ desoto resources limited

meanwhile back at the ranch, page-3

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks Samizdat,

I check out Mess and Noise regularly. Quote from the site -

"The Mess+Noise audience generates 4 million page views per month or 28 Million Hits and picks up almost 3,000 kgs of Mess+Noise magazines."

Agree with the comment mid level communities to prosper. More importantly, Niche markets, like the Dance Music scene. My Neice is into it, seems to go hand in hand with the fashion scene and if her freinds are anything to go by,they dont mind throwing the money around.

Of DES websites, I am most dissapointed in,is Nice Shorts mainly because of my broadband limitations. However it offers great potential if done right. I did suggest on this forum that offering $30,000 etc for the best short film or musice clip, as voted by audience etc might be money better spent than having an analyst run a rule over DES.

Building a website may one day be easy for DES, but picking up long standing niche is a good way to start.

Hotcopper itself must surely be a sucess story now, although in the early years it was proably a loss making exersize, I think it changed hands once or twice.

What a target market for Financials, Cars, Travel, laptops, investment products. etc

Anyway I think I'm preaching to the converted.

Hopefully it is the converted that have been buying of late.

Cheers

Oscar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.309M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2746 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.