I don't believe any Govt has the appetite for reform of revenue...

1. 43,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I don't believe any Govt has the appetite for reform of revenue to the disadvantaged or to utility bills (water usage has added further breakdowns of costs which now make water bills enormous too) and insurances. getting rid of the responsibilities to private enterprise has been at the cost of revenue streams and taxation from the poor.

Now job insecurity and lower wages are the norm.... eg. my wife lost 30% of her income and was placed on contract when the switch came to the NDIS, nurses are now unable to get full-time positions and even Gladys B can peremptorily refuse them a well-earned pay rise, telling nurses and teachers they can have only 0.3% rise.

Meanwhile politicians and executives pay rises while they all dodge the questions.

On the inflation front, much of Aus grown fruit is now being exported O/S for bigger $$$s which creates an artificial shortage here and pushes up prices. But the farmers don't get as much as they once did - the same problems as identified in the dairy industry --- its the middle man, Coles and Woolies who are making the big $$$s. More thanks to de-regulation.

Sure tis all ok if you have WOW shares (I do).... but no bloody good for the economy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.