That's one of my concerns. The LNP hardly deigns to listen to...

1. 5,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

That's one of my concerns. The LNP hardly deigns to listen to the electorate's concerns. What is the truth anymore? We don't trust scientists and academics on tv are as rare as a 1930's penny. The number of us that are being disenfranchised is growing. The corporations/oligarchs have become confident in their ability to do profitable business with autocratic regimes ie China. They don't really require democracy and its probably an impediment in many respects. I've heard it enough that a distinct percentage of a type don't think poorer people deserve to vote.

If you combine that with their ability to live anywhere on the globe, they don't really have enough skin in the game to require a happy fully democratic future for the rest of us. That doesn't apply to smaller businesses who operate and live within our shores but to the larger transnational ones which do business here but can live elsewhere. Even their business proceeds are taxed offshore or not at all.

The corporations have had more than enough time to jump into the Trump debacle and show where they stand but crickets.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.