RNX 0.00% 1.0¢ renegade exploration limited

meanwhile in the overland cockpit...., page-24

1. 1,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    The other thing to keep in mind is Zinc was above $1/lb when $11.9 mill was raised around 2/3/11. However around the time when the company was aiming to submit a mine permitting proposal to the executive committee of Yukon Environment and socio-economic assessment board(YESAB)at the end of 2011 the price was between $.085/lb and $.095/lb.
    So this may be one of the reasons to suspend the permit process.

Of course there is still the unanswered question, if they knew about the forward projection of a Zinc deficit in 2015/2016/2017, why didn't they continue with the permit process?

from the 2/3/2011 announcement;

"Work is well advanced on the technical, economic and environmental components of a feasibility study into the development of the Yukon Base Metal Project. The company is aiming to submit a mine permitting proposal to the executive committee of Yukon Environment and socio-economic assessment board (YESAB)at the end of 2011. The Yukon territory is a jurisdiction that is particularly supportive of new mine developments. The permitting process is expected to take between 12 and 18 months with construction commencing shortly after mine permits are issued."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.