RNX 5.88% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

Hi astYes to a degree you are correct, as the macro environment...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi ast

Yes to a degree you are correct, as the macro environment and the resulting POZ did make it extremely difficult for both coy's to advance however the difference is,

OVR had completed there study and as we all know could of lodged there application whilst the POZ recovered,however unlike IBG had made no progress in development funding,this in hindsight may have put the brakes on OVR's development because i believe all applications must provide the permitting authorities with a pathway to funding and most importantly "viability"

IBG were still working on there study (have since completed) at the same time advancing behind the scene with an MOU with China's NFC (China non ferreous metals)for an EPC contract to not only build the mine but to also debt finance the project. Due to the massive scale and remote location of the project with a target of 340mt, it was never going to be completed without delays.
    fortunately from my understanding the coy is just wks away from lodging the permit and should be approved within 6-8mths with the EPC contract and funding. If all goes well construction to commence mid 2014.

So in my opinion there is a bit of difference between the two.In saying that untill they actual announce the above there is still the possibility of huge disappointment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $130.9K 7.666M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2287498 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 294117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.