WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Well, we are 2 months away from re listing ( general feeling,...

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Well, we are 2 months away from re listing ( general feeling, not guaranteed ), I mentioned that to optimise this great opportunity we have with WFE, market conditions would have to settle, trade talks would have to be completed soonish and it would be great to have the cobalt price settled and possibly having its nose going north..........................how are we tracking so far?

Well cobalt futures suggest a minor rebound, but still at low levels, trade war................anyone got a clue when that well be finalised?
    They say its close.................but
    China is a concern, the blow torch is on coal atm, no one really knows Chinas agenda there, but if Iron ore gets the treatment next, then we have a problem.

Of course there is the TRUMP factor too...................I wont go there.............will get moderated again............lol

Markets hate uncertainty and in my eyes we have still have alot of uncertainty to unwind, Brexit another example, one just needs to equate that with personal expectations once WFE comes back to market.

That said, good coy will still re rate on solid Fa, the point is, what re rate will WFE get in what is still, essentially, a bear market.

Time will tell......

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.