WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Hi WFE Team,Please accept my apologies if this is already...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Hi WFE Team,

Please accept my apologies if this is already posted.

Look forward to seeing what interest they receive on Hamersley?

Fingers crossed the Auditors sign off on WFE's financials so they can submit them to the ASX over the next couple of days which I hope then ignites the re-compliance of Chapters 1 & 2 to get this Cobalt Deal over the line

JB has been extremely quite on Social Media about WFE for a while now which I would like to believe is a positive thing ( Gut Feel )

#2020 Clean Ethical Cobalt Producer.... I continue to dream rolleyes.png

Winmar Resources Limited (Winmar or the Company) is seeking offers for the acquisition, or such arrangement to the satisfaction of the Company, of its 70% interest in the Hamersley Iron Project (the Project); an advanced exploration iron ore project located in the Pilbara, Western Australia – one of Australia’s premier iron ore destinations.

The Project sits ~50km north-east of Tom Price and immediately south of the Solomon project held by Fortescue Metals Group Ltd.

Figure 1: Project location

The Project boasts significant upside, with highlights including:

Infrastructure advantages:

• Adjacent to operating mines, workforce, roads & rail.
    • FMG and RIO rail approx. 35km from the deposit.
    • Major towns nearby, Tom Price (50m) & Paraburdoo (125km).

JORC 2004 compliant Mineral Resource for the Project:

• 343.2 Mt @ 54.5% Fe (576.9% CaFe)
    • Indicated Resource of 42.6Mt @ 55.2% Fe (57.9% CaFe)
    • Project exploration target of ~400Mt @ 54-56% Fe

Total of 152 drill holes for 20,961m of drilling to date:

• Assays continue to confirm high-grade intersections of channel iron mineralisation.
    • Recently completed a drill program to test higher grade shallow (from 28m) mineralisation, assays pending.
    • The deposit remains open in North and SW directions.

Metallurgy work of CID in SW corner completed – indicating higher grade material Mining Lease granted, Native Title agreement executed Nov 2014.

Set out below in Table 1 are the potential development scenarios proposed by the Company, which are based on the completion of several Scoping Studies.

Table 1: Potential development scenarios based on Scoping Studies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.