CCE 0.00% 4.3¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Meanwhile,the Japanese are developing this.., page-19

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Wow! How optimistic can you be? I read that article and it screamed "CCE"! Not because they have something commercially profound that they want to keep secret, but because they still just don't have anything at all useful. In fact - it long ago dawned on them they were never going to get anywhere.

You think CCE is 'curiously vague' because of their amazing break-throughs and serious competitive advantage?? I mean, 6 years ago they (apparently - never independently verified) made a whole 14MWh after over two years in the water (with 3 x 80kW units or something?)

Its actually embarrassing: CETO5: "Whilst the total amount of wave derived hydraulic energy converted and exported to the grid as electricity was not material (at approximately 12,000kWh over the demonstration cycle)..." & "Over 14,000 cumulative hours of operation...". So after $25M in grants and $30M in shareholder funds they made less than 1kWh/hour across 14,000 hours in the water and since then not a single performance fact/figure or $/MWh economic measure has been published.

The only thing genuinely surprising me at this point is that I figured they'd have done a share consolidation by now for sure!

Last edited by rusch: 12/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $3.993K 90.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 203989 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 21177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.