thanks for putting this up - so Shorten said this did he? Labor...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    thanks for putting this up -

so Shorten said this did he?
    Labor had zero tolerance for criminal and corrupt behaviour, “be it by employers or union reps in workplaces”, he said.

I'd like to hear what he has to say then, this self-proclaimed "upright morally pure 'cleanskin', Shorten" - about the huge "alleged use of taxpayers monies to provide extra campaigning funds" breaking scandal - re. recent Victorian electioneering cmpaign. Yes, huge scandal/ furore, which has broken out over Victorian Labor and Daniel Andrews today. Does Shorten think this a "shambolic mess'" too, I wonder? What, Whistleblowers, three of whom are current Labor MPs - and another offical, doing the alleging?

This proceeding evidence in TURC, since it resumed, gob smackingly unbelievable - the depths and scope of these allege Union offical criminalities almost incomprehensible. No wonder Shorten and his beloved Unions (many alleged total Union thugs) wanted to shoot the whole process down quick smart! And over some silly invitiation!)

Bet the little hypocrite won't even mention todays allegations against Daniel Andrews. EVER Watch and see that I'm right. At least Mr. Abbott has the guts to addreees contentious issues..

Canning voters - I respectfully suggest, be warned. You cannot trust Labor.

Disclaimer: I have NO connection, formal, informal, direct, indirect, no personal or family ties or connections - financially, socially, indirectly, hidden, past or current, with ANY political party, or privately, or socially, with any political party member or representive..I am not paid or supported in any manner, havr no onput or associations with anyone or anything political with regard to my debating opinions. My bona fides in this regard are totally impeccable. A few times, years ago. My opinions and views entirely my own. Excepting cut and pastes, of course. I don't have to state this - but with a by-election imminent - and with regard to posting on this forum, I'd like to make this clear. Don't have to justify myself - but I am no party stooge.

I wonder if some posting on this forum so often and avidly, totally NON-debative - just sloganing totally for the Left, can make equally frank disclosures.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.