IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Vendor,I am not talking about using monthly charts for strenth...

1. 115 Posts.
    Vendor,

I am not talking about using monthly charts for strenth or entries or exits!! I am talking about 'the trend is your friend' - and in fact the monthly chart is trending up, which is the stongest trend to follow - over the long term!!

I for one, as I am sure many other reading these posts am not in the business of looking at exit signals on monthly charts or any other charts, because I am looking at the FUNDAMENTALS of the company, and was merely commenting on the strength and direction of the long term trend of PRR anf that the shorter trends will generally always conform to the stroner trent ( monthly)

And I don't normally get offended on HC, as there are many different views and beliefs on HC, but I did not & and certainly am not asking for help in regards to PRR. I don't know how long you have been following PRR, but I can guarantee you, I have a very in depth knowledge of this company and where they are goiong, and therefore your comments suggestions are really irrelevant to to me.

Spare Paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.