CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

matt85...interesting..my dow prediction...is playing out...

1. 13,576 Posts.
    matt85...interesting..my dow prediction...is playing out correctly...the b/f has performed brilliantly...if u think we r in a bull market u r dreaming...gold will be the only bullish commodity....the dow fell from 14100 to 12700 do u agree?...that was the bottom line of the broadening formation....we have a bounce towards 13500 which we r very close and we shall resume back towards 12700 once again..this time my fellow trader..u should hold on to your breath because u will experience the martis prediction..In regards to mrx..maybe u should read my thread on the sell, i put on it when i predicted that copper was due for a big correction..turning on a dime is what great traders do...14000 wont be seen again for atleast 5 to 10 years....my call on cvi was perfect..i mentioned that cvi was going to top out at .34..maybe u should read that thread...and then i put out the swaying palm tree thread at the top...perfect once again...i called kal bottoming at .18 and predicting a rise towards .40 in a few weeks....matt85...my threads should be read carefully for maximum benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.