Yes, forgot to mention that chicken livers are often used in the...

1. 8,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Yes, forgot to mention that chicken livers are often used in the making of galuska and often the shapes vary.

Remember eating 'stale' hard bread rolls that were then reduced to pieces and days later were put in boiled milk to soften and then either used poppy seeds or walnuts mixed with icing sugar put on the soft bread mixture - yummy sweets. Can also use same mix with noodles and often jam is also either added or simply used instead. Strange foods do these European types eat. Oddly I still eat such unusual delicacies and reasonably frequently. But stranger did I find a dish ordered at a restaurant years ago - 'noodles with squid ink' - when the dish came out one person seeing it exclaimed 'that looks interesting' - and dark and very much different and as turned out, did not find it too palatable. what.png

The look of your dish is very appetizing and I'm sure was full of flavour. smile.png

I use a lot of smoked red paprika as well as red 'hot' paprika in many dishes and of course lots of sour cream. (Just don't disclose the last item on doctor's visits otherwise he/she would 'cream' me). eek.png

Perhaps you'd care to post a picture of that strudel once made?? Ss

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.