TRI 0.00% 3.6¢ trivarx ltd

Nothing to admit other than that your response to my post was a...

1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Nothing to admit other than that your response to my post was a typical HC response to a critique of a company whose stock you hold......label the poster, expose his dodgy intentions etc. If you were objective, this conversation would probably have gone differently with both of us agreeing about the need to source capital to execute the plans on the table or we could have agreed to disagree on what needs to be done to get the company moving forward.
    How much was spent in Q1 CY? $1.7M will only get MEB till Oct quarter. The FDA news is not an outcome of an application but feedback/guideline on what and how MEB-001 trial is to be conducted. The trial will go on for about three months or muc more after which results are included in the FDA application. This process is not cheap.
    FDA 510k application for MEB-002 was previously not successful. The company used the experience & FDA feedback as a learning curve and is looking to redevelop and repackage MEB002 for FDA approval. Product development is not cheap. Mind you, a resubmission was deemed unreasonable/unjustifiable at the time because of the time and cost involved.

One can tell you haven't done much DD so your response is not unsurprising. I'm not saying the company is doomed for failure but the situation is not looking good at all. There might be a ray of hope if that cash can be raised. Of what use are these plans if there's no money to execute them?

$0.001 MEBOC and $0.004 MEB are extremely low enough compared to prevailing SP a year ago. Is downramping still needed if I wanted to get in?

Summarily, management needs to solve the capital problem FIRST after that unsuccessful CR before anyone can cheer about any plans in the quarterly. FYI those plans are not novel ideas. We have heard similar things before. We are only hoping that they come good this time. Wishing MEB all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $200 5.547K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1100450 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.