TRI 0.00% 2.5¢ trivarx ltd

Whilst this isn't AFL or AFLUA related, I thought I would...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Whilst this isn't AFL or AFLUA related, I thought I would continue the conversation regarding articles in this thread.

I came across the below article last night, an absolute glowing review from Ross Jones, Executive Director of Jacobs.

http://samentalhealthcommission.com...to-normalise-mental-illness-in-the-workplace/

Too many takeaways to list, however, key points include;
    - The (Medibio) Check-in has been a hugely successful initiative
    - Around 1,000 of our Australian staff participated in the (Medibio) Check-in
    - For some of these people (Jacobs staff), the report they received from Medibio was the catalyst for discussing their issues for the first time
    - (Jacobs Australia) presented the program and the outcomes to our global leadership team meeting in Florida earlier this year and the Check-in is now being rolled out globally. I’d commend this initiative to any organisation.

Another key paragraph from Ross was;

"We realised that we spent a significant amount of money protecting our staff from physical injury while out on construction sites, but very little on the mental health of our people, even though this was the cause of the longest periods of time off work."

Great job Peta and the team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $4.635K 185.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38118 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 126026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.