MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

MEC Board curent board member

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Having live through the 6 to 7 years of total darkness and No activity, I have thrown my backing with the current board.... who have promised some ACTION

Frankly, I am Not interested in all the personality problems we have atm on HC (and probably the wider community) If this continues, the government should step in and take pep11 AWAY from MEC (l hold)

Tom, you have raised some issues that should be answered by the current board.
    1) whats all this business about not drilling the preferred site due to its unstable seabed .. does 3D fix this or do modern drilling techniques solve this. Of course, the consequent court case back then was a monumental waste of time .. I didn't join MEC as law firm

2) I assume RL energy was a FARM partner of substance .. common sense dictates that to attract outside resources requires payback or a cut of the resource ...in other words MEC.. is RL Energy a " tin pot company " and have very little to bring to the table. l certainly do Not want a wait of another 3 years

2a) Tom, you have the same or a bigger problem, . , where are you going to get the money for a drill!
    The sp starting from 2 cents will not got much higher. . . if dilutions are used (will take a lot get to get to 20 millions) . . or FARM will also take % of the resource

3) to the current MEC board: will an early favorable completed 3D increase the sp OR a delayed 3D (2020) see the end of PEP11 .. gas will come from other sources

4) To the current board and the alternative board the matters outstanding in the courts atm mean nothing to me when you are talking about millions of dollars. 2 cents a share for which I paid 33 cents a share (av.) is what l think about!

Can both of you address these matters please Slinging mud at each other is Muddling the seawater and at the end of the day will be a big pointless exercise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.