MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

I do not think the company has any option but to raise money to...

1. 18 Posts.
    I do not think the company has any option but to raise money to keep the company going. As a shareholder myself, I prefer they do not have to but fully understand the challenges they have today. What you should ask is what has Breeze done as MD of this company for the last 11 years. If I have to fault Chairman Hock, he should have sacked Breeze as MD right after the first well. As MD, he failed, drilling a well that is off target and used up all the cash. However, given the fact that Breeze is the largest shareholder and has wrapped round full control of MMR, I can understand the difficulty. Just by looking at how Breeze tried to destroy MMR today through his law suits and throwing cold water each time the company tries to move ahead is just madness. Breeze should be blamed for the poor take-up for the fist raise as he took MMR to the take-over panel instead of signing a cheque. No contribution from this man, the largest shareholder but legal expenses to stop him. The directors of MMR including Goh took up their full entitlement with cheques. This is credibility of the board, not Breeze and his BS..

Credit to Goh to keep MMR still active. Look at Breeze controlled GBA, it has been suspended for lack of liquidity. Look at BPH, what has this company done since the last fund raise. Half of the money has gone to legal fees used by Breeze to destroy MMR. Where is the BAR and medical devices he promises.

Guys, let's be impartial and give credit where it belongs. Just get to know the true Breeze. As shareholders, it is time we stop Breeze from destroying our company. And we need to act to protect our hard earned money! I will support this fund raise and hope you too or suffer the same fate as BREEZE'S fully controlled GBA!!!

This are real facts and hope the moderator will not stop this sharing of fair opinion. I know Breeze will cry to the site admin each time he is not glorified. He deserved no sympathy from us as shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.